[Market-farming] push-handle basket weeder

Steve Diver steved at ncat.org
Sun Sep 3 15:22:39 EDT 2006

Fyi, the Combi - Crumbler DK M from WOLF-Garten is a
close match to a push- or pull-handled basket weeder for
sale to gardeners.  

Unfortunately it is not listed among either one of the two
USA websites for WOLF-Garten, but you can view it on
their UK web site.

Combi - Crumbler DK M
http://www.wolf-garten.com/public_uk/pictures/HB6hTizI.JPG [image]

My conversion from metric says that it's 10.5 inches wide.

Steve Diver

More information about the Market-farming mailing list