[Market-farming] push-handle basket weeder

Paul St. John stjohn36g at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 16:58:17 EDT 2006

Steve, I have one, it is an antique, on the side is
stamped RO-HO GARDEN TILLER, Rowe Manufacturing. I
could not find it on Yahoo for a link. I know someone
had purchased the patten because I bought a set of
replacement handles form them, I will look for that
invoice. The roto hoe basket is easy to use, flipped
over with tines you have to be horse to push it
through  the soil. Paul St.John