[Market-farming] Tomato problem

David Tannen david at centerville.net
Fri Sep 1 08:03:38 EDT 2006

Hi Courtney,

You might want to look at this article from New Farm.  I don't know if it will work for tomatoes, but it is worth a try.

David

When I went back in and compared where we chemically fumigated with where we used a mustard crop, I didn’t see any difference.” After three years of consistent results, Dale contacted researchers at Washington State University, who then came out to do replicated trials in his fields. As the data began coming in, Dale recalls, the researchers response was, “Wow, this mustard works as well as fumigant!”

http://www.newfarm.org/features/2005/0505/gies/index.shtml