[Market-farming] Conference announcement

Wiediger, Alison alison.wiediger at hart.kyschools.us
Tue Oct 31 10:18:42 EST 2006

It's that time of year for many of us - after frost, before seeding
spring transplants, conference time!

I know for us that the networking we do at conferences is invaluable,
and one of the best in the country, the Southern Sustainable Agriculture
Working Group (SSAAWG) annual conference is returning to Louisville, KY,
January 25-28, 2007. Last year we had over 900 participants.  The over
50 sessions run the gamut from organic agriculture, pastured livestock
of all types, and farm business planning to ag policy and community food
systems.  Add to that 6 field trips, 8 short courses (one on cut flowers
taught by Pam and Frank Arnosky), the best minds in the southeast on
sustainable ag and the beauty of a riverside location and who wouldn't
want to attend?

Come to Louisville for a conference you won't soon forget and tools to
help you in your ag endeavors.  We're looking forward to meeting you!

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-.html

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm