[Market-farming] New Internet Marketing Project - Call for Response

Simon Huntley simon.huntley at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 12:06:36 EDT 2006

A new Internet marketing project is being initiated that will bring the cost
of web development for small farms down to an affordable level. This is not
a listing service like localharvest.org; this is a service that allows
farmers to create individual professional web sites for their farm. Read
more at http://www.smallfarmcentral.com

We want this project to act like a cooperative between small farms to allow
the price of web marketing to come within your budget. That is why we are
asking for feedback on our ideas - please visit
http://www.smallfarmcentral.com to read the rest of the abstract and fill
out our survey. We are also in the process of forming a core group of
farmers who will work closely with the development team throughout the
process and then receive free access to the development services.
Please forward this email on to any farmer or group that you think may be
interested in being a part of this project.

Read more at: http://www.smallfarmcentral.com

--
Simon Huntley, Lead Developer
http://www.smallfarmcentral.com