[Market-farming] NAIS update

TxBeeFarmer TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com
Mon Nov 27 20:37:36 EST 2006

Why not post it?

TxBeeFarmer
West Texas Zone 7b

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nan Johnson" <nan at olemiss.edu>
To: "msgoat" <msgoat at yahoogroups.com>
Cc: "marketfarming" <market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 2:05 PM
Subject: [Market-farming] NAIS update

Should anyone desire (yet another) expose of NAIS (National Animal
Identfication System) that raises new (at least to me!) questions and is
from a livestock owner's point of view, please contact me off the listserve
and I will send it.

It is from the November/December 2006 issue of Dairy Goat Journal.

thanks, nan at dancing goats farm, n. mississippi