[Market-farming] record keeping

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Wed Nov 22 11:15:17 EST 2006

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:57:54 GMT, you wrote:

>Thanks Lucy.
>I would love a copy of that. Sounds like you need to share with
>everyone on the list though! I will also try some of the software
>programs the others mentioned. I have quicken on my computer already
>I don't know why I didn't think of using it.

I use Quicken (for other purposes) and I agree that it could work well for
this - although it's not suitable for the same purpose that Lucy's sheet is
for.  (Awkward sentence, ouch!)

Anyone who has employees though might be better off with Quick Books rather
than Quicken.  I don't like QuickBooks (I used it when we had a business),
and I do like Quicken, but QuickBooks is better for businesses in some
ways, and certainly better for those with employees.

Pat

-- Northern Pennsylvania
'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our
planet. We should live in such a way that makes a
future possible.' - Thich Nhat Hanh