[Market-farming] new 3

Mr Lucky steve at mrlucky.com
Thu Nov 16 11:26:32 EST 2006

> Thank you Steve. Is there a potential market in Mexico? ............. john

There are commercial farms in Mexico. I know of one in the state of
Guanajuato. I don't know that they need help, but maybe they do.

You could try also to set up where you have standard cactus paddles and
prickly pears (nopales and tunas) for sale to eat and then maybe offer
smaller varieties as houseplants for sale. I know a lot of farmers markets
here have some nurserymen and flower vendors. You could combine both,
especially if you're in ther desert and offering water wise plants. Just a
thought.

Steve Sando
www.ranchogordo.com
New World Specialty Food