[Market-farming] garlic

Elaine Granata elainegranata at peoplepc.com
Sun Nov 12 18:38:19 EST 2006

Having just finished reading "Growing Great Garlic", and from my other
reading, you don't want them to sprout, just develop a healthy root system
before heavy ground freezing.  It's ok if it sprouts, but that's not
desirable, but it's not the end of the world, either -- if there are good
roots the plant will replace any fall sprouts with new ones in the spring.

Elaine
zone 5