[Market-farming] garlic

elainegranata at peoplepc.com elainegranata at peoplepc.com
Sat Nov 11 23:35:28 EST 2006

Paul: The cloves need about 4 weeks to form roots before the ground freezes,
so you can compute planting time by backing up from freeze time.  I just got
mine in because it finally stopped raining and snowing long enough for the
soil to dry out enough to plant.  It sure is the pits when it's too wet.
Good luck.

Elaine
Zone 5