[Market-farming] Intensive 3-Day ECO-AG Workshop combines Microbe Management with Mineral, Pest and Disease Management

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Tue Nov 7 15:57:13 EST 2006

>>Nutri-Tech Solutions (NTS) are the undisputed
>>leaders in high-production biological agriculture
>>in Australia, serving a client base of 15,000
>>farmers and exporting to thirty five countries.
>
>Are they selling the stuff they're teaching you about?

They do have products for their clients but, as far as I know (from
seeing the handbook), the teaching is about principles, not products.
I've known Graem for quite a few years. I've always found him as
someone who is trying to solve problems in a way that can be applied
on any scale. Sometimes, it is easiest to formulate products to
accomplish these ends. I think Graem is best compared to
'whats-his-name (JORDAN!) who formulates the GARDEN OF LIFE WAPF-type
health products. They are expensive, but, they are considered to be
the best products available in all aspects (content, assimilation,
etc), so, you wind up paying for what you get.

Have I answered your question at all?

Thanks -Allan