[Market-farming] savor wisconsin

frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net frshstrt at baldwin-telecom.net
Thu Nov 2 12:21:06 EST 2006

Hi!  Just went on the savor Wisconsin site and found errors in the
farmers market listings- wrong county for markets.  Looking for ways to
get my name out there instead of FMNP and WIC listings.  I'm not going
to do the voucher program next year- I would rather try to educate on
growing your own.  I had someone stop over this week and didn't
understand that after heavy frosts not much is left and that we didn't
have fresh  vegetables year round..  Lu  /Fresh Start Garden