[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20

Sam White cedarrockcsa at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 15:37:06 EDT 2006

Paul,

This is helpful -- thank you.  We have a CSA and are
growing a variety of crops, as well as romaine/spring
mix for wholesale.  I assume it works great for spring
mix weeding?  We use plastic mulch for the usual crops
as well.  I hate to spend that much money on
equipment, but need to do what we need to do.

What are you doing for a planter, anyway, if you are
using such precision cultivating?

Sam