[Market-farming] Cooler/root cellar

Bill Bradshaw billbradshaw at hughes.net
Sun Jul 16 12:27:13 EDT 2006

Lynn, it is my option to build the largest cooler you can afford. I am sure
you will soon find that you will out grow a 6'x6'. Old milk truck body make
good coolers and can be bought in my area for around $500.00, an inline
thermostat can be installed to control what ever temp is needed. Also a room
air  conditioner can work for small areas but a thermostat should be
installed so that you have control. Bill