[Market-farming] hovering helicopter

Pete Mattli pmattli at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 16 01:21:33 EDT 2006

Leigh-
Also possible (you'll know when you develop the films), could be
local law enforcement helicopter giving eye-in-the-sky support to
local law enforcement agents (police) on the ground looking for a
bank robber or escaped felon in your area. Nothing like that in the papers?

If you want to forward a pic to me I can tell you the gov't agency
involved, even if it is not readable (unless it is local police or sheriff).
Pete Mattli

Pete Mattli
3805 Scarborough Court
Clermont, FL 34711-6982