[Market-farming] Helicopters

Pat Rupiper arupiper at bright.net
Thu Jul 13 06:46:56 EDT 2006

They fly over our farm several times a month. It doesn't help that we have a large creek that runs through our property. One year they came through the bean fields with vehicles, convinced that on the other side of the fence and creek something was growing. No apology and no compensation for the crop loss. Maybe they felt like fools because I certainly don't know how they would have driven to the spot they were looking at! They find lots of things growing - sweet potatoes, onions, garlic, etc :-). We have gotten used to it here in Southern Ohio.
It is the drug task force. It usually is not personal. Pat