[Market-farming] hovering helicopters

HERBKDR at aol.com HERBKDR at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 20:51:14 EDT 2006

We are herb farmers with greenhouses...you know we have helicopters flying
low over our farm!  We're used to it, in fact we stand out on the deck and
wave to the pilots.  Once they figure that the basil and oregano are just
culinary herbs they leave us alone until the fall.  You'd think that after  finding
nothing for the past 10 years that they would stop, but we do live in an  area
where they have found large quantities of the "other" herb!

Karin Rasmussen
Herb'n Renewal