[Market-farming] helicopter hovering

Elizabeth B. BluebonnetHillMiniaturesRanch at webtv.net
Wed Jul 12 14:21:10 EDT 2006

Leigh, you might call your county tax accessor's office. Helicopters fly
around our place when they are appraising everyone's property. They also
take pictures to show any improvements you might have made. I also get
all kinds of military copters flying over from from Waco.

Yesterday we had a helicopter flying extremely fast and "hedge-hopping."
Couldn't have been more than 200 or 300 feet above ground. A little
dangerous since they were flying between the trees. I called the
Sheriff's Office, in case it was going "down" but they hadn't heard of
anything flying in my area let alone this low.

Elizabeth, Texas