[Market-farming] hovering helicopter

Patrick Mulkey Mulkey at tunl.duke.edu
Wed Jul 12 13:31:47 EDT 2006

Happen all the time here in Chapel Hell, NC. State police and locals fly
over looking for marijuana growing usually in late summer and they have
found some. We have had jet buss us, big C-5 and Army copters flying by in
formation not mention small airplanes. I usually wave and they tip their
wings which tell you how low they are.
Patrick