[Market-farming] Buried T-Tape

Shelly Elliott shelly at idlethyme.com
Tue Jul 11 01:09:25 EDT 2006

Yes,
I use electrical tape (my husband is an electrician-go figure). You have to wrap it around a bunch of times but it works for a long time. You have to make sure that you don't wrap it too tight or it will constrict it. I always do it with the water on and the leak spraying everywhere. After a few wraps the water stops running and the tape starts sticking. Crazy but it works.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY
www.IdleThymeFarms.com