[Market-farming] scales

Roy Blair blair_roy at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 10 13:55:31 EDT 2006

I know it has been discussed before, but we are
looking for a scale that will price our meat, etc. as
we weigh it and hopefully total the sale of several
items.

Currently we use a laptop with an application I wrote
and we have to enter the weights manually. It wooks
fine for meat that is pre-weighed by the processor but
the problem comes in when we want to sell something
else by weight since we don't have a scale.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Roy
Three Meadows Farm, TN