[Market-farming] Minnesota Garlic Festival

Jerry Ford kreitlow at cmgate.com
Sun Jul 9 12:39:39 EDT 2006

Hello Folks,

I've been lurking for a long time - computer problems made it so I
could read but not reply - so I hope you'll forgive the slightly self-
promoting nature of this post.

If you're in the upper Midwest, or would like a nice road trip, the
first annual Minnesota Garlic Festival is August 12th at the Wright
County Fairgrounds in Howard Lake.  It's sponsored by Crow River
Sustainable Farming Association, a chapter of Sustainable Farming
Association of MN, and will feature the first of this year's garlic
crop, lots of other farm products, some great entertainment, a bunch
of cool arts, and some wonderful food.  All of it is kind of like
what garlic is to food:  a bit offbeat and funky.

If you're a Minnesota based farmer, artist, craftsperson, or you're
involved with a farm/environmental/sustainable group, and you'd like
to participate as a vendor or exhibitor, let me know!  We have some
space available.

You can see more about this on the SFA webpage - just follow the links:

www.sfa-mn.org

Thanks for your time and attention.  Hope to see you there.

Jerry Ford
President, Crow River Sustainable Farming Association
7616 25th St. SW
Howard Lake, MN  55349
320-543-3394
jerry at marienne.com