[Market-farming] Buried T-Tape

Bill Bradshaw billbradshaw at hughes.net
Wed Jul 5 21:21:08 EDT 2006

I have to agree with Willie. Our tape last longer if covered.Mice and crows
are our worst about cutting the tape. Under ground this does not happen. Our
tape is buried after the plants are up. The covering takes place when
plowing. Fertilizing for us is done through the drip tape using a dosatron
injector system. Bill