[Market-farming] Garlic Spacing

Kelly Saxer kellysaxer at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:40:20 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

I happen to think that's plenty of space for garlic.  We grow garlic quite
densely (more so every year, it seems) and haven't noticed any change in
head size, health, etc. as a result...just more garlic in less space.  So,
as long as that spacing leaves you ample room to weed (however you do that),
I say go for it!

Hope this helps,

Kelly Saxer
Desert Roots Farm