[Market-farming] Anyone herar of this herbicide?

MARK A. ABNER wizard1 at kih.net
Thu Sep 29 22:05:29 EDT 2005

If he is spraying it he should have an msds sheet on it unless it is over
the counter in which case the store that sells it should have one also the
mfg of the stuff has to send you msds sheet on request.do a google on the
procuct and contact the mfg.

Mark

BriarPatch Farms Ritner KY

<market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>