[Market-farming] No frost, hard freeze

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 29 10:37:04 EDT 2005

We are desperately seeking a hard freeze to kill off everyone's flower
gardens and put an end to summer  so they will buy are garden mums which
presently are being thrown in the compost pile as they bloom out. At $10
a pop that hurts... and cool weather will get folks in the fall spirit
and buy pumpkins and halloween decorations.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.