[Market-farming] off-topic---chimneys and woodstoves

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Mon Sep 26 14:58:02 EDT 2005

Where I live there is a code that says that the flu from the wood stove
must be contained all the way to the top of the chimney. I believe the
rule is because of possible explosion of natural gas. I'm not sure. I
believe that you should consult the local code, do a search on the
internet or consult someone who knows more than I do. What you are
describing could be dangerous. Wish I knew more.

Marty Kraft