[Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 32, Issue 20

Hook Family ghf at townisp.com
Sat Sep 24 13:44:48 EDT 2005

Tom check out this org they may have some suggestions to save your farmland
forever.  It concerns me that you are looking to sell to a farmer "cheap"
but what happens if said farmer realizes farming is harder than they
expected, so he sells to the developers you are wishing to avoid.  So not
only did your farm land not stay in farming but you didn't reap the
"profits".  Beth

http://www.farmland.org/