[Market-farming] sellig a farm

logrock logrock at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 24 10:04:36 EDT 2005

Another great site is
http://www.newfarm.org/depts/classifieds/index.shtml , and it is free.
Best of luck.

-----Original Message-----
From: market-farming-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:market-farming-bounces at lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Tom at
Limerock
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 7:45 AM
To: Market Farming
Subject: [Market-farming] sellig a farm

Hello,  Let me apoligize up front if anyone feels this is a bit OT.

We will not be farming any more.  Being located in an area that used to
be
very well-known for its fruit, but now known as a summer playground,
only
developers are interested (cost of  land).  We are on one of the last
two
family farms/roadside markets that are still in production.  Many of our

customers are upset about our decision.

Our only advertisement has been a sign out front (on a busy state
highway).
Any suggestions as to where we might advertise to farm folks (cheaply)
would
be appreciated (either posted here or personally, which ever you feel
appropriate).

Thank you.
Tom Anslow
Catawba Island, OH