[Market-farming] sellig a farm

Cherry Tree Farms ctfarms at helicon.net
Sat Sep 24 09:23:09 EDT 2005

Try a "farm paper" like the farmers friend or farm shine (I am not sure how
much of OH either of them serve, there may be something better).  Lancaster
Farming is another one that reaches some OH farmers.  Small Farm magazine is
based in OH, their coverage may help.

On the cheap, go for farm message boards:  Successful Farming has an
electronic classifieds section.  Or go to www.dogpile.com and put in
"farm-land-for-sale+OH" and see where those listings are from and find out
where the free ones are then put up a list.  www.Localharvest.org may be a
help as well.

Sounds like a place where a major selling point could be access to all the
customers with limited competition from other farmers.

Good Luck,
Doyle
Atop the Alleghenies
Western PA