[Market-farming] sellig a farm

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Sat Sep 24 07:44:50 EDT 2005

Hello,  Let me apoligize up front if anyone feels this is a bit OT.

We will not be farming any more.  Being located in an area that used to be
very well-known for its fruit, but now known as a summer playground, only
developers are interested (cost of  land).  We are on one of the last two
family farms/roadside markets that are still in production.  Many of our
customers are upset about our decision.

Our only advertisement has been a sign out front (on a busy state highway).
Any suggestions as to where we might advertise to farm folks (cheaply) would
be appreciated (either posted here or personally, which ever you feel
appropriate).

Thank you.
Tom Anslow
Catawba Island, OH