[Market-farming] Hoophouse blower help

marcy marcy at aculink.net
Fri Sep 23 15:50:29 EDT 2005

I've got a problem after a nasty wind last week - I'm assuming, though I just noticed it yesterday.
The inside part of the blower unit that attaches between the two layers of poly has come loose and is at the bottom, near the frame.
Any ideas how I can get it put back together without taking the side and bottom loose?
Just occured to me I might see if I can pull it up with a magnet, but even so I don't think I can reattach it working through the outer layer...
I don't see any way out of this!
Thanks,
Marcy
SE Colo, zone 5