[Market-farming] Powdery mildew

Sabina F Swift sabina at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 21 21:43:19 EDT 2005

Milk here in Hawaii is pricey - $5.00+ /gallon (gasoline is getting
closer in price, $3.69 unleaded in some gas stations)- I don't think it
will be practical. Besides, milk will attract ants and other soil
arthropods that might become another problem. Anyway, aloha for the
input.
Sabina

Sabina F. Swift