[Market-farming] Squash Plant Longevity

Sabina F Swift sabina at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 21 18:11:44 EDT 2005

How much baking soda do you use per 5 gallon water? And how much
is "little oil" for the same amount of water? Powdery mildew is a very
common disease problem on many vegetable crops here in Hawaii. This
spray is something I can recommend to  new, immigrant farmers who have
scarce resources to deal with plant diseases.
Thanks.

Sabina F. Swift