[Market-farming] seeking good irrigation supply company

Nan Johnson nan at olemiss.edu
Tue Sep 20 18:04:03 EDT 2005

A sister market grower in Mississippi is seeking a decent irrigation supply company that can work with her to figure out best solution.  She has 24 raised beds, ranging from 4x8 to 4x48 feet (more on the way!).  She is thinking only drip, not overhead (but not buried drip either - she would prefer to cover with organic mulch but not bury in soil).

 I apologize but I couldn't figure out how to access our market farming archives...I know we have discussed this alot but I wasn't paying attention at the time...many thanks on her behalf!

nan at dancing goats farm
n.mississippi, zone 7b