[Market-farming] time to put 'em to work?

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Tue Sep 13 21:40:28 EDT 2005

With increased fuel prices, I've been pondering using my burros to pull
a cart for general around the farm hauling.  I typically haul picked
produce about 1/2 mile to the packing shed and then haul picking
containers back out.  My labor can not drive my trucks, but they could
use a burro cart; spending less of my time driving around is an added
attraction.

Anyone know where a complete livestock novice might find harnesses or
whatever else is needed?  I can probably fabricate a cart, but I would
also be interested in an off the self item.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Linux system uptime  443 days  8 hours 42 minutes