[Market-farming] Women in Sustainable Ag.

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Fri Sep 9 18:40:28 EDT 2005

 Sora,

> I wish we had something like this in our area (western--ID/MT/WA) for
> female farmers.
> I would definitely agree...the literature for the conference states "The
conference will celebrate our accomplishments so far, and, with your
help, set the agenda for the next decade of supporting female
agricultural entrepreneurs."  We'll bring it up...perchance the next
conference could be in the West.  Meanwhile read Francis Moore Lappe's
new book I believe titled the Edge of Hope....as remarkably
inspirational as Diet for a Small Planet.                Sora at
Paradise Valley Organics