[Market-farming] Clearing out poison ivy

Alliums garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Thu Sep 1 08:24:34 EDT 2005

Hi, Folks!

Jen wrote:

<<I've had luck getting rid of poison ivy in garden/field areas or by trees
by fully "suiting up" & hand digging it out.>>

Heh, heh, heh -- been there, done that, yes, it worked, but I'm liking John
& Aimee's horticultural vinegar idea -- especially as the heat and humidity
haven't decided to leave yet!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of