[Market-farming] Pelleted Seeds

TxBeeFarmer txbeefarmer at hotpop.com
Wed Nov 30 15:40:39 EST 2005

Don't think the sand is such a good idea unless you are using a grain drill
or sling/broadcaster.  The sand will chew up most planters.  If I were to
plant such small seeds, I'd put it in a slinger with some sand.  Then, after
it started to come up, I'd come through with a set of sweeps and make rows.
Just another idea.

TxBeeFarmer
Mark (West Texas - Zone 7b)