[Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts

David Tannen david at centerville.net
Wed Nov 30 14:54:47 EST 2005

Yes, absolutley!  This is my first year to farm full time.  I have been part
time for the past 3 years and kitchen gardening previously.

I seem to be more and more drawn to growing using sustainable methods.  I
grow using organic methods, but am not certified.  I try to follow the John
Jeavon's methods, but am just now beginning a concentrated system of soil
building.

I could use a lot of help and advice.

David