[Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Wed Nov 30 12:29:52 EST 2005

Paul

Do you think that the discussion might get into areas that might be
experiential or intuitive or not backed up by empirical science? I know
that I have a deep reverence for the soil and it's processes. I
experience a feeling of connection with rich soil and places in nature.
Something inside me says these feelings are as important as production,
perhaps even interactive with production.

I know when we were on the subject of books I was hesitant to mention
Findhorn Garden because it is spiritual. If that is the concern maybe
we could all not get too carried away with our pet beliefs and go
forward. If anyone has trouble with this post and objects to this vein
then we can go elsewhere. I have a deep respect for the knowledge of
science and also the practical school of hard knocks but that's not all
I am.

Open to a bigger box

Marty Kraft