[Market-farming] humus-intensive, soil building contacts

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Wed Nov 30 11:40:25 EST 2005

That's a possibility, though I've already got two dozen responses from all over, just overnight (people must stay up late) and that kind of discussion would probably invite a lot of confusion and dissent from those who aren't interested in following it. Should I arrange a separate list for soil building and intensive growing? It's hardly the standard way of growing.

paul, tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://medicinehill.net

The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it and to foster its renewal is our only hope.
   - Wendell Berry