[Market-farming] Atlas greenhouse/propane

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Tue Nov 29 16:00:15 EST 2005

Marie,

You must have missed a couple of the emails - I know they never showed up
here.  They were talking about new toys.

A 140 is an offset cultivating tractor used heavily in tobacco production
here in KY, and wonderful for cultivating crops as you look right down at
the row.

A 784 is a mid-sized tractor (well, small to many farmers and large to us!)
- about 70  HP.  It is the workhorse for us in loader work, clipping
pastures, and for me, wonderful to bale hay with.  Sometimes I wonder how we
got along without a loader.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm

  _____