[Market-farming] What's the best cultivating tractor?

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Tue Nov 29 14:18:09 EST 2005

Mark I have one 20x48 ft house that is heated with a 100000 btu propane
heater. At 60 degrees and outdoors night temps in the teens to 30
degrees you will burn roughly 10-15 gallons a day.  Single digit temps
and wind will consume 20 gallons a day. I use oil in all my other houses
its a lot more economical... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.