[Market-farming] What's the best cultivating tractor?

Mike Emers rosie-ck at mosquitonet.com
Mon Nov 28 20:42:11 EST 2005

Hi

Now that we've moved from 3 to 8 acres of row crops we're realizing that
we need to be a little more efficient in our weed management.  Also,
we're tired of bending over and paying our crew to weed ineffectively
when there's much more efficient things to do.  We are going to buy a
cultivating tractor this winter and we're wondering about the collective
wisdom/opinions out there.  We like the looks of the Kubota L245HC (we
already farm with a L2850) but are there any other suggestions?

Thanks

Mike Emers
Rosie Creek Farm