[Market-farming] read anything good lately?

Ploughshare gjbrever at midwestinfo.net
Tue Nov 22 11:31:08 EST 2005

Hi all,
    I'm in the mood to subscribe to some new farm and vegetable magazines as
well as to read some good new books this winter.  Any suggestions? I already
subscribe to "Growing for Market" and "Acres USA."  In regards to books...
I'm hungry for something that I can really sink my teeth into-- something
that will excite me as much as Elliot Coleman and Vern Grubinger did when I
first began farming.  Also, perhaps something about the "big picture idea"
of farming--similar to Richard Manning. Perhaps there are some other
publishers out there similar to Chelsea Green that I am unaware of.
--Gary Brever