[Market-farming] high wheel vs. wheel hoe

Steve Diver steved at ncat.org
Mon Nov 21 13:17:24 EST 2005

I think you'll find the low-wheel Glaser is more ergonomic,
and thus more efficient for working in the field.

The steel template on the Glaser has holes and channels
for multiple tool attachments, and the tools are sturdy.

I've got the wooden handles but would opt for
metal handles for long-term usage.

Steve Diver