[Market-farming] What do you sell at farm markets in December?

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Mon Nov 21 09:53:14 EST 2005

Weldon, I just started making Balsam wreaths swags and grave blankets
this week. This is my 26th year at it. The quality of the NS balsam is
very good this year.  I hope balsam growers/shippers don't get snowed in
this season... Grave blankets have always been the best seller at my
market. Its nice to be able to make money off my customers dead as well
as alive... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.