[Market-farming] What do you sell at farm markets in December?

Weldon weldon at jumpinjuniper.com
Sun Nov 20 09:09:28 EST 2005

Well I guess we cant put it off any longer..Christmas is only 4 farm
markets away and I have my first orders for door swags and fir
garlands. So this week it's out to the woods for me!
We sell perennials, herbs, bulbs and houseplants most of the year and
now with the holidays approaching we have potted bulbs, wreaths and
other firry things.
What special items do people on this list make and sell for the
holidays?

Weldon
on frosty Cape Breton Island