[Market-farming] HOMEGROWN HOOP HOUSE BLUES

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Nov 12 18:56:53 EST 2005

1. You bend the pipe. If you have a hay wagon you can put blocks on it to
use as a form.

2. Make the tunnel shorter than the plastic so that you gather the plastic
at the end, and tie to a stake. Inserting a tennis ball in the end helps
make a secure knot. Then you raise an edge and slip under to work or
ventilate.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead
66 Jabez Allen Road